giovedì 18 ottobre 2012

The children's Best in Finland

It's always a bit sad to leave Finland and I'm already thinking about when we will be able to go back. Next time would be for the christmas holiday, but the prices for the flights are really high now. I asked the children which were the best things of our summer in Finland. They all liked the days at the cottage that we rented together with my parents. Carlotta's favourites were also her birthday and when her friend Hilma slept over, Daniele liked his time spent with his friends in Lovisa and Sofia her riding camp and going to the wood to pick mushrooms and blueberries. I think these are things they always will remember, although they are getting bigger and soon might not want to spend so much time of their summer holiday away from their friends here in Italy. Carlotta keeps asking me when we will go back to Finland and often says that she misses Finland and her grandparents there.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento