giovedì 19 giugno 2014

New eyeglasses - What a difficult choice!

Time to buy new glasses. I have had my glasses for ages already and now it was really time to buy new ones, as my eyesight has changed a bit. I find it really difficult to choose the right eyeglass frames. What makes it even more difficult is that you have to try them on without your glasses and that means you don't see as clearly as usual. I had postponed it for quite a while, but now it was my birthday, so it was a perfect day to get new glasses. Carlotta came with me and we tried lots of glasses till we both were quite tired. In the end I made my choice with the help of Carlotta and in a few days I had my new glasses. Oh, how the world is much brighter and clearer now! This week I will get my new sunglasses too.

Selfies are not my thing, I always look so horrible in them, but here are the first photos with my new glasses on. These are the ones I chose.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento