martedì 21 ottobre 2014

Week 34 - Tallinn

I'm quite a bit behind with my week photos. This one is from week 34 in August. This was the last week Sofia and Armando were in Finland. Daniele had left the week before, after the Helsinki marathon. Me, Armando and the girls spent a night in Tallinn. It had been a few years since I went there last time and it really was worth the visit. I think we have to go there every year form now on. It's so close to Finland and yet so different. I love it! The girls liked it, too and the choice of a hotel with spa and swimming pools was great. When our feet were tired after walking in the old town, we relaxed with swimming, iacuzzi and sauna in the hotel. The next day we went to the hair dresser's in the hotel, which was very good. Time for some shopping and then back to Finland.

Me and the girls at the Toompea hill, where you have a beautiful view over the old town.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento