mercoledì 26 agosto 2015

Family reunion in Santalahti

The last years we have organized a summer get-together with some of my realatives in Santalahti. It's a camping site with a restaurant, a café, a playground, a beach and a mini golf course, so there's a lot of space and things to do for everyone. There were my mother, my brother and sister, my sister's two daughters with their families, or part of them. A good tradition that I hope we will keep up as long as possible.
The weather was beautiful and the sea water had warmed up at least a little bit. After some mini golf playing, first in the water were the Italians! When I saw that Sofia, Carlotta and Francesca went there and stayed quite a while, I thought I could manage to do it, as well. Slowly I made it and once you got used to the cold water, it wasn't that terrible.
I had brought a little present from Italy to my godson, Justus. Justus is my sister's daughter's 2-year-old son. He and specially his bigger sister didn't think the water was cold at all.
Before going home we had an ice cream and something to drink in the café.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento