venerdì 1 aprile 2016

Month in photos - March

March was a very nice month and we saw both spring flowers and snow.
In March me and the girls spent 3 days in Montefalco in Umbria where Sofia and Icoon partecipated in a show jumping competition. We stayed in a nice apartment in the beautiful Umbrian countryside.

Our apricot tree was flowering.
My dear friend from Finland was here in Rome and we met in Ostia where we chatted over cappuccinos and walked around. So nice we managed to see each other!
We went on a mini ski holiday to Ovindoli in Abruzzo for a weekend. It was me, my husband and the girls. Daniele had already been on a ski holiday in Austria. It was really nice and after that spring was more than welcome.
We had a relaxing Easter break. Went to Ostia to do some shopping and had an ice cream, celebrated our Easter at home with lots of good food and chocolate and on Easter Monday we had a barbeque party in the garden with our friends. The morning was a bit rainy so we sat on our porch, but then the sun came out.
I will link this post in http://monaspicturesque.blogspot.it/ where I also got the photo template and in http://pienilintu.blogspot.it/.

6 commenti:

  1. Risposte
    1. Thank you - Kiitos, menen katsomaan sinun blogiasi :)

      Elimina
  2. Such wonderful collage! I find it beautiful and exotic as well :) I always love to see what it's like in different parts of the world!
    Thanks so much for sharing. I'm wishing you a very happy April!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you - Kiitos samoin! Sinun kuvasi ovat aina niin kauniita!

      Elimina