martedì 14 giugno 2016

My birthday

Today was my birthday. I felt a little bit stressed because I should have been working all day and I didn't do it.
In the morning I went out for a cappuccino with Carlotta and we went to a nearby clothes shop to see if they had some nice summery things. Didn't buy anything, but my girls managed to get a birthday present to me without me noticing it. Then we made the birthday cake, had lunch and I worked a little bit.
Then off to the riding stables and me and Carlotta had our riding lessons. Sofia didn't ride today, because Icoon had felt very strange the day before and we thought he had some problem with his rear leg. The vet came and gave us the good news that there was nothing wrong with him, probably only sore muscles.
Then we went out for a pizza with the family and ate a piece of birthday cake at home. I got a lovely birthday card made by the girls, a book, a t-shirt and a promise of a surprise coming soon!
Here's a little quick collage of the day. Unfortunately I messed up with my camera settings in the evening and the photos all came out very dark.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento