mercoledì 11 luglio 2012

Week 24

This week was my turn to get older again. To celebrate it we went out to have a pizza at our usual pizzeria which is a walking distance from our house, so especially in summer we like to take a walk and go there, if we go out for dinner. The pizza is very good there too.
I'm the one taking photos in the family, but sometimes I ask someone else to take a photo just because it might be nice to look back at the photos and say I was there too. So Daniele took this photo when we were out eating. It didn't turn out too good and you can only see my hair, but after having made the effort to take it he already was tired of taking photos and no one else was willing to take any, so this will have to do. At least you can tell I was there. Carlotta was reading the birthday card she made to me. So happy birthday to me!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento