mercoledì 11 luglio 2012

Week 25

Time to see good old friends again. Summer time is nice! This time it was my friend from Switzerland. We got to know each other when I lived in Lugano in Switzerland where I learned Italian, I think it was in 1989. We lost touch for a long time, but thanks to facebook found each other again. In the mean time she had got  two children, a boy and a girl and they are about the same age as Sofia and Daniele. This summer they spent a week in Rome - a few days in the centre and a few days in a camping site that's quite near to where we live. While I went to fetch them from the camping site my son Daniele made a lovely pasta Carbonara, I had made a cheese cake with frozen berries and Sofia and Carlotta chocolate-oat balls. Armando stayed inside because the was a football games were going on and Italy was playing. I'm glad that my 14-year-old son still preferes good company to watching football games, even if they are important ones. The children got along well together so the next day we went to the beach with them. These days the weather started to get really warm in Rome.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento