mercoledì 17 aprile 2013

15 years on week 15


This week's biggest event was Daniele's 15th birthday. His birthday was on Monday. I bought our first strawberries this year and made a cake. The beautiful weather continued the whole week and on Wednesday I took the girls to the beach and they put on their roller blades. On Thursday water gym with my friend and afterwards cornetto and cappuccino. I guess that's why I don't lose any weight although I go riding, to zumba, to water gym... The last pictures are from the birthday party and of the girls doing their home work in the garden. Lots of home work for the week-end, but at least we could do them out in the garden. At Daniele's party the girls picked daisies and I made flower wreaths to them. A good idea my friend had to keep them occupied while the boys were playing football.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento