giovedì 9 maggio 2013

Photo challenge - Ivory/Dream



I was late posting last week's prompt for the Nurture Photography challenge, which was Lilac/Flowers. I took a couple of photos with that prompt in mind, though, so I will post them here. Lilac flowers in our garden.


This week's prompt is Ivory/Dream. Here's my contribution. A photo taken of Carlotta and Sofia at the beach against the setting sun. The colour of the beach and the sky became ivory and also a bit dreamish.


NurtureSpring2013Button250

2 commenti:

  1. So glad you are sharing your lilac photos. They are beautiful! And that one of your littles at the beach is priceless! What a fun capture! Thanks so much for joining our Nurture Photography Challenge! I hope you have a blessed Mother's Day weekend!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. So nice to get your comments on my blog! I keep following yours and watching your beautiful photos!

      Elimina