martedì 23 luglio 2013

Finally in Finland


Finally in Finland again! We came here quite late this year, on the 17th of July. Once we came here the weather started getting cooler, so it hasn't been so summery so far. Yesterday there were only 14 degrees and it was raining, so it really felt more like autumn than summer. For me not such a a big problem really, as I had some work to do, but a bit boring for the children. My work really disturbes our summer holidays a bit, but I will try to get it ready soon so we can do something nice. In the meanwhile the children watch dvds taken from the fantastic library we have here and Carlotta has been trying to ride the bike without the side wheels. She is learning it a bit late as she hasn't had the chance to practice and she also has been a little bit afraid, but I'm sure she will learn this summer.


But we already had two parties here. On the 20th it was Carlotta's birthday and my friend came over with her children to celebrate her.

The next day I became godmother to a cute little baby boy, my sister's daughters fourth child. We drove to Helsinki to his baptism.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento