venerdì 2 agosto 2013

Week 30 - Meeting friends and relatives

So many nice things this week that 7 photos actually aren't enough.
In the beginning of the week the water was quite cold, but it didn't scare Carlotta who wanted to go for an evening swim. We watched her swimming and enjoyed the evening sun. It was an important week for Carlotta because she finally learnt to ride the bike without the side wheels! I bought a used Sigma lens on the internet and it arrived this week. I needed a lens to bring along when we travel and I don't want to carry many lenses. I think this Sigma 28-70 2.8 could be the one. On Friday we went to the beach with my friend and her children. The weather and also the water had become much warmer.
This week there was the annual sea festival in Kotka which transforms Kotka into a place full of people and happenings. We went there on Saturday and my friend from Helsinki came there with her daughter. We had lunch together, visited an ice breaker and then went to Santalahti camping site where you can swim and play mini golf. Daniele spent a few nights at his friend's house in Lovisa and then they came here for the sea festival. On Sunday we had a meeting with cousins and relatives at my sister's house out in the country side. We had a really nice day and a mountain of yummie pancakes.
I didn't sleep too much this week as I stayed awake working every night till very late, but at least there was enought time left to do lots of nice things.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento