venerdì 18 luglio 2014

Week 28 - Night bathing in the hot springs

This week had been really stressy for me with lots of work and very little sleep. I felt I didn't have time to enjoy summer at all just sitting in front of the computer. My friend had the great idea to go and have a night bath at the hot springs. This summer had been unusually cool in Rome and nights weren't so warm, so a relaxing warm bath would be more than welcome. The springs where we wanted to go didn't have warm water, so we found another place a bit further away, out in the countryside near Viterbo. They were open till midnight and had three pools with warm water. Although I was very tired having got very little sleep lately, the warm bath really cheered me up and it wasn't even too hard to drive back home 1 1/2 hours late in the night, although Sofia didn't keep me company, but fell asleep a few km from the springs. Carlotta stayed over at a friend's house, which was good, because it would have been quite tiring for her, so we went with the big girls. Lucky to have a friend as crazy as me, willing to drive 130 km to get a night bath at the hot springs!




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento