giovedì 29 dicembre 2016

Our Christmas card 2016

I used to be good at sending my own made Christmas cards to people by post, but now it has become more and more difficult. People don't send letters or postcards anymore, so it's not easy to find stamps anymore. Also I'm getting slower and slower to get things ready for Christmas, so this year I decided to share this card only on my Facebook account and to send it by post to Armando's cousins and aunt in America because we always get so nice cards from them.
Going throug my photos of this year I noticed that I had very few nice photos of the whole family. In our everyday life we don't spend so much time together, a part from dinner in the evening and this year Daniele didn't travel with us at all.
This was the Christmas card I managed to do this year. The photo was taken on Carlotta's Confirmation day and I added Icoon to the photo in post processing.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento