giovedì 29 dicembre 2016

Snapshots from our Christmas

This year we spent Christmas in Finland. Unfortunately my husband couldn't come because first he didn't get enough days off and when he finally did, it was too late to book the flight. We didn't want to leave my father alone on Christmas, so me and the children went to Finland. We had a nice Christmas, although we missed my mummy a lot. There was no snow in Finland this Christmas, but we decorated the Christmas tree, went to the Christmas sauna, baked Christmas goodies, ate a good Christmas dinner and opened presents.

















On Christmas Day we spent a lazy day eating chocolate, we learnt to play a game called Fia, which became our Christmas game and I took a little walk out with Sofia and later also with Daniele. The days are really short here and so dark without snow.










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento