venerdì 16 marzo 2012

Eyes of March

This week's theme was Eyes of March. I have been working so much this week that my eyes have been really tired watching the computer screen for hours and hours a day. The weather has been so lovely here and spring really is in the air, so I have tried to get out at least a bit every day, either horse riding or on other days at least a moment out in the garden with the children. They also seem to enjoy it when I stay there with them. Their hobby horse got some apricot flowers as ornament. I find real horses eyes so beautiful, but this time I only caught the hobby horse's eyes.
 This is what Sofia and all her horsey friends like to do when they don't ride real horses.
Flowers! Quite hard to imagine that it was snowing here just a few weeks ago!

This week the apricot tree was in full bloom. So beautiful!

And Carlotta made some flower soup.
Daniele played table tennis with his friends and dreamed about having a real ping pong table in the garden.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento