venerdì 9 marzo 2012

Be still

This week's theme at My 3 Boybarbarians is Be still. I have been working a lot this week and sitting behind the computer, so there has not been too much time for photos. Wednesday afternoon we didn't have to go to any hobbies and the weather was really nice so I went outside to watch the children play out in the garden. The sun was going down behind our apricot tree. Soon it will start to blossom.


After just half an hour I saw that it was full moon.


After all those hours a the computer it felt good just to be outside and enjoy our garden for a while.

4 commenti:

  1. The best photos often are of outside-- God's handiwork. Thanks for these.

    RispondiElimina
  2. I know what you mean about getting outside to enjoy nature! It feels so good. Lovely photos.

    Christine

    RispondiElimina