venerdì 16 marzo 2012

Week 9

I'm behind schedule again with the 52 weeks photo project, but I won't give up. For week 9 I chose this one. This week it was Carlotta's turn to go pony riding after quite a long break with cold weather and lack of time. She is quite a cute rider, I think!
I'm still looking for the right riding school for her, since the one where me and Sofia go doesn't have small ponies, so now we tried a new one. It's not too far away from home and not too expensive either, so now I'm just waiting for Carlotta to tell me if she wants to start her riding lessons there. As you always have to pay a yearly member fee beside the lessons, I would like her to be sure about wanting to go there before I pay. She said the lesson was too short (It was a free lesson where they gave you the possibility to try before you decide, so it didn't last a full hour) and she didn't like the fact that she was alone without other children. The pony was nice and I think the instructor seemed quite nice, too, so let's see what we decide!

The nice photo frame is a freebie from Maybemej.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento