martedì 5 marzo 2013

Week 9 - A short school week, riding and skating

This week Sofia and Carlotta were lucky. Their school was used for the elections, so they got three days off from school. It was nice,  because on Monday I got a big job ready and didn't have so much more work waiting for me, so I could spend some time with them. The weather was nice, too, most of the time.
The sunset picture was taken on Monday when me and Carlotta went to my zumba class and stopped to take some photos of the lovely sunset. On Tuesday we went to Ostia to look for a phone cover for Sofia, but we found a pair of trousers for her instead. Then Sofia and Carlotta put their roller skates on and skated a bit along the sea promenade. In the afternoon we had our riding lesson and one of Sofia's riding friends slept over at our house and stayed with us till Wednesday when we went riding again. We practiced for the week-end's show jumping. In the morning I went skating with Carlotta and took a walk at the beach. Lovely. There was actually someone swimming in the sea, but I don't think the water was very warm. On Thursday and Friday the girls went to school again and Carlotta's friend came to our house and had dinner with us. We spend almost every Friday evening with my friend and her two girls that are Sofia's and Daniele's age, but this time also Carlotta had a friend, so she was very happy. We bought pizza and ate it at our house.
We spent Saturday and Sunday at the show jumping event where both me and Sofia partecipated. It was a bit tiring, but also fun and exciting. On Sunday the whole family had some kind of sports event. My husband partecipated in the half marathon, Daniele had a football match, me and Sofia show jumping and Carlotta spent the day watching us. The weather was quite nice the whole week-end, only a few rain drops and a bit cloudy on Saturday, but Sunday was lovely and sunny. On Saturday evening one of Sofia's riding friends had her birthday party at her home and I went with Sofia and Daniele.A very nice week!

2 commenti: