lunedì 27 febbraio 2012

Week 7 and 8


I'm late again, so I here are both the weeks 7 and 8 for  the 52 week project. On week 7 me and Sofia both partecipated in a show jumping competition. For Sofia it was an important day because it was the first time in the 90 cm class. The pony she rode, Flicka, refused once, but other wise they did really well and our riding instructor was very happy with her. As I couldn't choose between the photo of Sofia jumping with Flicka and a carnival photo of Carlotta chasing her big brother and sister in the park, I included both photos for this week.

For week 8 I chose a photo of Carlotta watching the glittering sea and wishing summer would come quickly. My husband run a half marathon for the first time and we went to see him arrive to Ostia, which is by the sea.


 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento