mercoledì 18 dicembre 2013

Week 46 - Show jumping and marathon chocolates

I managed to fill my days before Christmas with too much work, so I haven't had time for almost anything else. I have had too little sleep and have spent too many hours in front of the computer. Now I'm finally ready and am not going to work anymore before Christmas. I have very little time left to buy all Christmas presents and prepare everything before we go to Finland. But I will make it this year too and I will try not to feel too stressed and instead enjoy it all. Tomorrow I'll go off to the shops and hope to get as much done as possible.
It's also time to update with the weekly photos and try to catch up with the 52 weeks project. This year has almost come to an end already!
Week 46 was the second week of November.
Carlotta doing her homework eating a carrot. So nice that she wants to eat a healthy snack sometimes!
The sky showed lovely colours while I was watching Sofia's riding lesson.
Carlotta in her new room with all her stuffies.
In the week-end there were jumping competitions at the riding school. When they were over Sofia and her friends relaxed and had fun jumping without the horses.
Me and Perla at the competition.
On Sunday Armando came home from Turin where he ran the marathon. We went out for a pizza and for dessert we had chocolate he brought from Turin.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento