mercoledì 18 dicembre 2013

Week 48 - Cold, but sunny days

On Monday I didn't have any car, so I made a cake instead. On Tuesday I found a very nice caffee here near a supermarket and had my morning cappuccino there. The evenings have started to get cold and we lit the fire in our fireplace many times this week. So nice when you come home and it's so humid outside that no clothes are warm enough. On Friday I fetched the girls earlier from school and we went to see show jumping at Piazza di Siena in the centre of Rome. A beautiful place and the weather was lovely.
On Saturday we spent all day at the riding school. First I had my riding lesson in the morning. Then there was a birthday party and the gilrs had lunch at the club house. In the afternoon Sofia had her riding lesson together with the other girls and when we went home it was dark already.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento