mercoledì 18 dicembre 2013

Week 47 - Car problems

The week started with a good cappuccino and cornetto. Tuesday morning didn't start quite so well, I was woken up with the notice that I had a flat tyre. Fortunately Armando was at home and could fix it together with his car mechanic and in the afternoon I got back my car with the new tyre.
On Wednesday we went to Decathlon, a big shop selling sports things, also lots of nice things for horse riding.
Then it started raining and it rained I think for two or three days. The roads were we live were full of water. On Sunday we took the car and drove to another riding stable at the north side of Rome where a girl who had sold her pony had some pony things to sell. Bu as we were driving there I got problems with the car again. Fortunately we hadn't driven far. My car stopped, but I managed to start it again and drive home and take Armando's car. We found out I had tanked dirty fuel with water in it.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento