giovedì 18 giugno 2015

First swims of the year

The first swim of the year is always something to document. This year I took my first swim in the sea on the 17th of May. Me and Sofia went to the beach of Torvaianica with our friends.

We had a nice coffee and a chat at the beach cafè.

Carlotta was at the theatre with her friend that day, so the next day when I had finished working I suggested to her that we go to Ostia to have a swim at the beach and maybe an ice cream afterwards. She liked the idea. 
I like going to the beach when it's not too crowded and not too hot and the best moment is when the sun starts going down and people go home and the light is so beautiful.




Then we drove to the centre of Ostia where there is a frozen yogurt shop. Yummy! You serve yourself and choose the toppings and pay by weight.


I love the golden hour!

 Driving back home.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento