mercoledì 15 febbraio 2012

Entering the smart phone world

Goodbye Nokia and hello LG! I have entered the smartphone world and for the first time my cell phone isn't a Nokia phone. Their smart phone was far too expensive, so now I had to change brand. I had a simple and very reliable phone that really was just for calling and nothing else and now I have a mini computer! Learning to use it and it's fun!
Sofia played with it and made this for me for Valentine:
After a huge fight after school because of her extremely bad teenagery moods where both me and her father loosed our patience (her father even more than me), I managed to take her to her riding lesson (I didn't ride today, because I had a fever the night before and wasn't feeling energietc enough), bought some Valentine's chocolate to the whole family and helped the girls with their home work and when Daniele and Armando came home from Daniele's football we went to have a pizza to celebrate Valentine's day. I got these messages from the girls, so despite their bad moods, they can be really sweet <3.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento