venerdì 24 febbraio 2012

P52 - Cabin fever

For the first time I will try to participate in the Project 52 photo challenge I found on the Life with my 3 Boy Barbarians blog. I have followed it but I find it very difficult to take a photo following a theme and even more difficult to do it on time to post the link on the blog. This week's theme was Cabin Fever. First I didn't even understand this expression, but in the blog I found the explanation "Cabin Fever is English slang for that pent up feeling you get when long months of bad weather have you stuck indoors".
This week we haven't had any cabin fever here in Rome as spring is really in the air now after the unusually cold weeks. My photo is from the end of last week when I had a fever and couldn't go out and didn't have the energy to do anything with the children. Carlotta resolved her cabin fever sitting on the couch in her princess dress eating sweets and watching films.


3 commenti:

  1. Welcome to the challenge! It's a lot of fun:) Cute picture!

    RispondiElimina
  2. This was a difficult theme for all of us. Cute shot of your daughter. :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Love the expression on her face. Sitting around in a princess dress, eating chocolate, and watching movies sounds pretty good.

    RispondiElimina