lunedì 13 febbraio 2012

Ten on the tenth

As I said I have been surfing around searching for blogs with photo challenges to get inspiration from. I'm behind with the photo challenges I was supposed to follow. Anyway I saw another one where you have to take ten photos on the tenth of every month. I don't know if I'll be doing it every month, but here's my Ten on the tenth for the month of Frebruary. Lots of them taken with my point and shoot camera, which is good when I don't want to carry around with the big one.
It was Friday and the schools in Rome were closed again because the weather forcast had predicted snowfall. We didn't get any snow during the day, though, only rain. In the morning the weather was good and we had our riding lesson. When we were ready and on the horse back it started raining. We continued for half an hour, until it rained too much and we had to stop. One of Sofia's riding friends slept over at our house on Thursday and also Daniele had his best friend sleeping over. I tried to work while they played games and did other things and Carlotta watched TV or coloured. In the evening we went out for our Friday evening pizza. We often go out with a friend of mine and her girls. When we came out from the restaurant it had started snowing and, of course, the children hoped that it would continue all night and everything would be white the next morning. Unfortunately it had started raining instead. Sofia's friend slept at our house one more night and Daniele went to his friend's house.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento